Private Medical Insurance
- Osteopathy is now covered by all Private Medical Insurance Companies.
- You should check with your insurer that your particular policy does include Osteopathy treatment.
- Certain companies require the Osteopath to be registered with them, these include BUPA and AXA PPP. Contact your local SOS Clinic for your Osteopaths name and provider number to give to your insurance company.
- Some, but not all, insurance companies require you to see your GP before commencing treatment. Again your insurer will advice you as to their procedure.
- Where possible we will bill the insurance company directly for your treatment but please note that you are responsible for settling your bill should your insurer not pay.